Our website address is https://broncosparetirecovers.com. This website, owned and operated by Custom Grafix Industries, Inc., located at5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Our company, committed to ensuring your information security. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are a file that asks to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file added, and the cookie analyzes web traffic so it lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- Suppose you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In that case, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information contained on you, please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.