Sea Turtle Tire Cover
$69.95 – $89.95
Sea Turtle Tire Cover
What is the difference between a turtle and a sea turtle?
Sea turtles are giant, air-breathing reptiles that inhabit tropical and subtropical seas throughout the world. Their shells consist of an upper part (carapace) and a lower section (plastron). Each sea turtle species’s upper body, or carapace, ranges in length, color, shape, and arrangement of scales.
How would you describe a sea turtle?
What are 5 interesting facts about sea turtles?
9 Super Cool Facts About Sea Turtles
- They think jellyfish are delicious.
- They’re the oceans’ lawnmowers.
- They cannot retract into their shell-like other turtles.
- Temperature dictates the sex of baby turtles.
- They’ve been around for a very, very long time.
- They can hold their breath for five hours underwater.
How we make your Sea Turtle Tire Cover.
From our supply stock, our cutting department plans months of cutting in advance. To supply the printing department with the product needed for their printing schedule, determined by our sales department and executive management team. Similarly, at the same time, we have a team that cuts and ties our elastic. Sewn into the sideband to hold the tire cover in place when installed. Other people involved in making and shipping our tire covers include. Those who make the plastic liners we supply in sending the tire cover to make them easier to install. Also, the employees who make and install the security grommets, cable, and lock, for those customers who feel they need such a product.
In addition, what happens when you place an order?
Our front offices have two order processors who print out orders over the phone and the internet. In addition, they review them to check shipping address for correctness. Orders sent to the floor to order pullers to see if the products stock and the customer sent an email verification of processing.
Tire cover order now processed.
Then a work order sent to printing to supply the print to the floor. The printed circle sent to sewing department, assembled. The cover, along with its order paperwork, sent to shipping, where checked, and the security system installed if required, then boxed. In addition, the box and its paperwork sent to our shipping department, where the shipping label produced. Next, put in a mail or ups bin, waiting pick up by the proper carrier. To make a long story short, we just produced your tire cover. The shipping department mark the product complete, and you sent a tracking information email.
About your Tire Cover
Extend the life of your trailer’s spare tire by protecting it from the sun, dirt, grime, and road salt with this weather-resistant vinyl cover. The elastic-trimmed rear opening gives a snug fit, and the vented bottom lets moisture escape. High-Quality Material – This Cover is Made From High-Quality, Durable Vinyl.
- Popular with all Jeep, 4 x 4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
- Recommended by Automotive Dealerships Worldwide.
- The average Life Cycle of our Tire Cover is 3 to 5 years.
- Anti-Theft Grommets, Security Cable & Lock are Available.
- Protects spare tire from UV rays that can damage the rubber
- Protects spare tire wheel finish
- A stylish form-fitting cover gives your Jeep a more finished look.
Manufacturer Custom Grafix Industries.
Item Weight 48 ounces